Do you have experience in Augmented Reality technologies? Would you enjoy a role leading projects in this space and helping define the vision and roadmap for AR development including software applications and hardware? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with growing digital team at global business who work alongside clients to provide solutions that help improve their everyday processes. As a Technical Lead specialising in Augmented Reality you will drive projects by planning, development and implementation of solutions.
The role will involve;
- Defining compelling business case for Augmented Reality projects, generating use cases and match problems to AR capabilities
- Gathering product design insights through user research, market benchmarking of tools, and understanding of current pain points.
- Clearly define the desired outcome
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to provide user stories, use cases and market data.
- Contribute as product and technical expert and deliver technical analysis and insights to internal teams
- Track product and feature performance including quantifiable benefits from implementation
- Resource and project management within matrix organisation
Your experience will include;
- Experience in Augmented Reality technologies or 3D design and engineering
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing a product or feature through launch and beyond
- Exceptional presentation and communications skills with an understanding of stakeholder management
- Able to translate requirements into clear and concise specifications
- Able to understand and communicate technical concepts simply
- A delivery-focused approach with a focus on continuous improvement
- Able to anticipate risk and mitigate accordingly
This role will involve flexible working but will be based at company office in Glasgow area and significant travel to international client sites will be required.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email or call for chat about details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.