Technical Lead – Object Oriented Programming
Salary up to £60k plus 10% bonus
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible for both the effective day-to-day operation of a team of engineers delivering high-quality product features for the product and for providing technology leadership for Solutions as an architect and a hands-on developer. This role is approximately 70% hands-on development and 30% leadership/mentoring.
You will also be responsible for delivering product features and components as well as working closely with the global architecture team and other product architects, on key strategic cross-functional sub-systems and functions.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record or recent experience and success leading architecture of complex product solutions.
As Technical Lead you will:
- Deliver high-quality, robust, and scalable software solutions
- Provide hands-on architecture leadership, guidance and mentoring to distributed engineering teams
- Be an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprint of the product to build solutions that fit the customer’s needs
- Serve as a leader for the company’s product architecture strategy
- Mentor team members, provide guidance, leadership, and advocate best practices to the team in the areas of software engineering
- Provide technical leadership and manage delivery of a team of product engineers responsible for platform features and sub-systems
- Work closely with Product Managers and User Experience Designers, to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
As Technical Lead you will have the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on development and design experience in the delivery of software products
- Experience in large scale software development projects
- Experience in Agile software development process
- Advanced knowledge and experience of working with Java, C++ or .NET development
If you are a senior level Software Engineer who wants to push onto the next level to become a Technical Lead, or if you are already a Tech Lead and fancy a new challenge, then get in touch with Simon Allen to discuss this further. Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org