Are you a Senior IT professional with a background in Development or Data Analytics? Maybe you are a Technical Solutions Manager or Technical Relationship Manager looking for your next move? Do you have an excellent track record of positive project delivery results, on sizable £1M+ projects?
Then you may want to find out more about this role!
We are looking for a Technical Manager to work closely with senior business stakeholders, development and test teams, to manage technology and strategy alignment, efficiency of delivery, expectation management, visibility and senior level subject matter expertise.
- Bring business knowledge from consumers of our solutions, back in to technology teams
- Support product owners, product managers, customer account leads, operational domain leads with strategic prioritisation and alignment
- Collaborate internally with peers across development and test, as well as wider with customer account leads, operational centre of excellent domain groups and domain architects
- Guide and shape strategic technology initiatives and solutions
- Face off to senior leadership in technology and business, managing collective agreed expectations and escalations
- Communicate technology vision, tailored to Development and Test
- Be a senior level Subject Matter Expert for both technology and business
If you have some of the skills below then get in touch:
- Experience of managing relationships at very senior level, Director and above.
- Track history of positive project delivery results, on sizable £1M+ projects
- Skills with contributing to and building technology strategy
- Passion and enthusiastic about driving value for the business, while keeping integrity of technology solutions close
- Experience in running projects, BAU, small change and operational type activity
- Experienced in dependency management and harmonising delivery
- Provide valuable concise reporting on activity, risks, concerns, dependencies etc
- Experience of working in different delivery models, agile / waterfall, in dynamic challenging environment, where there are constant changing demands and priorities
Location - Central Belt
Salary up to £75,000 plus benefits
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment, then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Simon Allen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org