Are you a Technical Support Engineer keen to work with customers across the world? Would you like to work in an R&D focused environment supporting high quality and cutting-edge software and hardware? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join an expanding business in Edinburgh. The ideal Engineer will have knowledge of IT networking, troubleshooting experience and previous experience in a help desk environment
- Provide technical support to via telephone and email
- Continually strive to maintain an acceptable level of open support cases
- Provide pre-sales technical support for Partners and Sales Managers
- Assist partners with demonstrations, proof of concepts and FAT’s
- Responsible for Trade Show products and demonstrations
- Co-ordinate customer requests for special technical requirements
- Provide technical feedback to the product management team
- Act as a bridge between Engineering and Sales departments
- Strong network understanding (TCP, UDP, RTSP, RTP, NTP, ONVIF etc)
- Understanding of platform virtualization
- Knowledge in cloud based storage / software solutions
- Flexible and able to travel when required
- A real team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Good personal communication skills
- Customer service driven
- A high degree of independent thinking and judgment
- Educational background in technical or related field
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.