Technical Team Lead
We’re now looking for a technical team lead for our clients Website team to help create the next evolution of their website. You will lead a dedicated team of engineers, ensuring they're well directed, motivated, productive and engaged in their work. This is a technical team leadership and people-management role.
Our client’s website serves as a valuable asset for the business, so this is a great role for someone who can skilfully liaise with stakeholders and collaborate with other departments as well as contribute technically.
You’ll work with a collaborative group of engineers, designers and product managers, and play a key role in creating the next evolution of their website so that it provides a great experience for all visitors, including both their existing and potential customers, affiliates and partners. It's an exciting time to get involved and as a team lead you'll be able to bring valuable experience and input into this process.
Coordinating work and facilitating technical team discussions to help make decisions. Working with your team and the wider business on prioritisation, unblocking bottlenecks, roadmap planning for future development cycles. 1-1s with all your direct reports. We believe regular contact with your team members is essential, as is giving and receiving feedback. Coaching, mentoring and developing engineers to help them craft the perfect career path. Hiring responsibilities. Conducting interviews, reviewing applications and helping to optimise our hiring journey
Skills and Experience
- At least five years of development experience, ideally with a strong track record in building and maintaining commercial websites
- Previous experience of people management
- A comprehensive understanding of lean and agile development methodologies
- Stellar communication and organisation skills
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while embracing accountability
- A learning mindset, always open to improve yourself and learn from others
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn