Technical Author – Software – Aberdeen
Are you a Technical Writer with experience in a software development environment? Would you like to work in dynamic environment on products at the very cutting edge? Then this role might excite you!
Be-IT is currently working with a software house who are world leader in their field. They are now looking to for experienced and enthusiastic Technical Write to join team. You will be responsible for documentation and related resources for their software products. You will also be involved in preparing training material for these products. You will work closely with development and testing teams.
Responsibilities will include;
- Produce high-quality documentation and related resources, including tutorials, reference manuals, and material for training courses
- Create and maintain an information architecture
- Work with developers to make products easier to explain and use
- Work with management to bring in good processes for producing high-quality documentation.
For this role candidates will require;
- Commercial experience writing documentation for complex software products,
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to work with developers
- Experience creating integrated documentation and support websites
- Experience in creating material for training courses
For a strictly confidential conversation please call Freddie Kydd on 0131 344 4784 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@BEITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In