Are you a Quality Analyst looking to move into an exciting new role with a growing technology organisation in Glasgow or Edinburgh City centre? Are you a proactive person keen to work progressive environment with latest technologies? Then you may want to hear more about this role.
This is a technical, hands on role working with cutting edge technology and processes. If successful you will have the opportunity to use the most up to date range of Microsoft product technology solutions including Azure and be part of a team that employs an agile approach to software test design and implementation. The successful candidate will be a confident test engineer, able to take a pragmatic, yet well-structured approach to designing and developing test frameworks.
Duties will include:
- Design and implement automated test frameworks in a range of programming environments and software platforms (primarily .Net)
- Test planning: create project plans, specifications and estimates from a quality assurance perspective
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) techniques to implement automated tests
- API test automation
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation level certified preferred
- Strong experience of automated software testing
- Solid knowledge and experience of applying best practice software engineering techniques
- Experience of software design, particularly distributed systems, with a proficiency for related design patterns
- Experienced in agile, preferably Scrum and BDD development environment
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Testing tools, ideally Microsoft Test Manager, AzureDevOps, SQL Server Management Studio, SpecFlow, Protractor, Selenium
This is role with organisation with offices in both Edinburgh and Glasgow and will offer flexible/hybrid working and excellent benefits package.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a supportive and dynamic environment, then apply for immediate consideration or call for further chat about details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.