Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with their long-standing client who is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software.
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced .NET Developer to join their existing Product Team based in Edinburgh.
Do you want to work in the Fintech industry in an established environment with an already award-winning product? This could be the job for you.
The day to day
You will use a range of automated testing techniques which will include building automated UI and unit tests to continuously test the application and subsequently flag any problems identified to the wider team.
- Continuously working to identify opportunities to replace manual test effort, especially in the UI but also other areas of the application, and replacing with automated tests.
- Working with the team to understand new features and functionality and plan and design new tests for those features, primarily automated tests, but manual tests if appropriate.
- Examining bug reports from ‘the field’ to ensure that new tests are added to prevent future regressions.
- Develop expertise in the code base to identify coverage gaps in the existing tests and devise appropriate solutions, using automated testing wherever possible.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong Analytic Skills.
- Data-driven approach to testing.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Comfortable summarising and presenting complex information to various audiences.
- Experience of hands-on test execution across a primarily Microsoft tech stack.
The role will be on a hybrid model basis with travel to the Edinburgh office required 2 days a week – although fully flexible post COVID19.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and growing company. To learn more about the role, please contact Zoe Calder on LinkedIn, at email@example.com or on 0141 378 6672.