Are you a Software Test Manager passionate about developing people in your team? Would you enjoy leading a large team in a large and complex environment? Do you have background in Data Warehousing and desire to work on exciting cloud focused projects? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing is working with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations to source a Test Manager in role leading team testing data applications. This will be team lead focussed role for someone with proven background on motivating and mentoring teams of software testers.
- Definition and maintenance of the Test Strategy
- Effective management of the Data Engineering Test team
- Manage and track throughput of work and quality, monitoring progress and providing feedback
- Identify, document and manage all significant Programme/Project Risks and Issues regarding Testing
- Contribute to and drive best practice data engineering and testing standards
- Growing and supporting our talent and succession plans
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- Passion for and proven history of leading large teams of testers
- Experience of managing teams working on multiple projects
- Extensive experience of defining and implementing waterfall, agile and hybrid/custom testing approaches
- Hands-on experience with both manual and automated testing, methodologies, tools and processes.
- Adaptable to change, open to new ideas, and the ability to take on new responsibilities
- Experience with implementing and configuring a variety of leading testing tools and understanding how best to exploit them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Data Warehousing best practice and principles
- Not essential, but would be a huge benefit if you have cloud experience
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.