Test Manager – Agile, Automation - Edinburgh
Would you enjoy a challenging software testing role with software house in Edinburgh city centre that works with international clients across the globe? Would you enjoy role in growing fintech organisation where you are responsible for driving improvements in quality across products and processes? Then we have opportunity that you may well want to discuss in more detail.
About the role
You will be directly responsible for a small test team within a QA Centre of Excellence, managing the team and developing their skills and knowledge. This is Agile environment and you will define the approved practices, policies, and procedures required to build high-assurance systems. You will work with the technical leadership team to focus on quality, problem prevention instead of detection, and ensure testing occurs earlier than ever before.
- Working knowledge of multiple software quality and testing metrics and methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, iterative) and a data-driven approach to evaluating the health of projects and applications
- Strong Test Automation experience
- Innovative and current approach to testing methodologies, and a willingness to introduce advanced test methodologies such as TDD, BDD, shifting testing to CI/CD workflows, shift-left, and others
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple ongoing test efforts of varying size and complexity
- Strong Leadership skills (with a preference for Line Management Experience)
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams
- Financial Services Experience is an advantage
- Working knowledge of the following (nice to have): Jira, UFT, TeamCity, Load Runner, Oracle
Working from a modern open-plan office in Edinburgh city centre you will also be given the opportunity of international travel.
About Us: Be-IT Resourcing is a UK wide boutique IT Recruitment specialist with offices in Belfast, Glasgow and Edinburgh with 20+ dedicated IT recruitment specialists. With over 250 years IT recruitment experience across our team and a registered UK Government G-Cloud provider, we are well positioned to assist you in your professional IT career.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linkedin.