Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with a new client on the lookout for a Tier 2 Support Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a senior engineer for our client who specialize in online visibility tools for local businesses.
The ideal candidate with have experience working for a managed service provider.
If you are keen to work in a dynamic and fast paced IT environment, look no further.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Working within 1st and 2nd line areas of the IT support team, dealing with hardware , software, networking, connectivity and telephony enquiries as part of a small team of staff, to deliver and communicate a professional high quality service level to end users within agreed SLA’s
· Leading routine server maintenance and monitoring
· Liaise with 3rd Party suppliers and escalate support tickets through the relevant teams while keeping the customer informed.
· Management of tickets in ConnectWise Manage, ensuring all notes and details are up to date and accurate.
· Working with customers remotely and onsite to resolve technical issues
· Writing and defining formal processes and maintaining internal knowledgebase as required
· Management of time of self and team in line with SLA, agreements, and billable hours.
· Providing a single escalation point for both internal and external customer requirements
· Delivering towards team KPI’s and Targets
· Meeting internal and external SLA’s
· Maintaining ConnectWise Manage as a single source of data
· Adhering to processes and procedures in support management
· Knowledge of hardware install and removal, fault and troubleshooting
· Understanding of remote support methodology
· Knowledge of Windows (7 – 10), Linux, IOS, and Server Operating Systems
· Experience with Routers Modems and NTE’s
· General Networking and IP Addressing
· All forms of internet connection and their support methodology
· Infrastructure design and implementation
· Solid understanding of Windows server and domain management tools such as WSUS, WDS, WMI, AD, and GPO
· Backup and DR tools and methodology
· Anti-Virus maintenance, and management
· Experience in working with ITMS tools
· Remote Support of Customers
This role will be a flexible hybrid working model with 1 or 2 days based in the office per week.
Please contact email@example.com or on 0141 378 6672 for more details.