We need an experienced UI Designer to join this exciting technical company based in Edinburgh. The company has scaled up massively over the last few years and are continuing to bring on exciting technical and data heavy projects within the business.
We need a UI designer to join the team where you will breathe a new aspect of life into the work they do. This is a key role that will help users around the world access and make the best use of the data available.
As the UI Designer you will be working closely with Project Managers, Developers and Data Scientists. You will also work directly with their clients, which could involve travel to destinations around the world.
As UI Designer you must be skilled in the following areas:
- Experienced with HTML (5) and CSS (3) and is able to appreciate them to ensure that designed interfaces will be usable in a web-application environment
- User experience knowledge with the ability to sketch out wireframes, demonstrating user flows and pathing to ensure that the heart of problems are addressed
- Great communication skills, as you will be speaking with clients all over the world, so the ability to explain design clearly is essential
- Can take responsibility for their own work whilst working as part of a small Agile team
Nice to haves:
- Experience of agile methodologies would be a plus
- The ability to speak another language may be quite relevant too.
To be considered for this position you will need to have previous experience as a UI Designer and you’ll need to be able to present a portfolio of work.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on some really interesting projects that aim to make a difference around the world and which will directly affect people’s lives for the better.
Contact Simon Allen to discuss this role in more detail. firstname.lastname@example.org