UiPath Technical Architect – 6 months
Skilled UiPath technical architect required for an interesting project with a large retail bank in Edinburgh. You will have a clear understating of RPA architecture and high level infra components as you will be responsible for creating and managing UiPath version upgrade strategy.
- Architectural expert at least in one language .net or java along with clear understanding of Webservices.
- Should have some knowledge on Infra and Application monitoring tools.
- Should lead the Bank wide design forum for the CoE and represent design patterns for various topics like RPA integration with BPM API, RPA integration with AI/ML, Integration with DB etc.
- Manage POC for UiPath integration with CyberArk
- Responsible to lead initiatives right from design to implementation/deployment phase – Integration of Splunk with SNOW.
It would be advantageous if you had knowledge on multiple RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere and OpanSpan, UiPath experience is essential.
If you are the successful applicant, you will be required to undertake pre-employment screening.
This role is based in Edinburgh; however, we can offer two days per week remote working.
This is an urgent role, to apply please send your CV to Susie.email@example.com or call Susie on 0131 344 4790
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.