UiPath Technical lead – 6 months
Skilled UiPath technical lead required for an interesting project with a large retail bank in Edinburgh. You will lead and support delivery of a UiPath upgrade, leading technical forums/workshops whilst mentoring team members. You will be responsible for code review and associated sign off.
- Minimum 3 year of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) experience with any back-end language experience.
- Must have 2+ years’ hand’s on experience with UiPath.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be from Programming background with hands-on experience with any Robotics Process Automation (RPA)Tool
- Applying, defining and communicating design patterns
- Agile Development principles, practices, tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management is important part of the role.
- Clear understanding of COE governance and infrastructure
It would be advantageous if you had knowledge on multiple RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere and OpanSpan, UiPath experience is essential.
If you are the successful applicant, you will be required to undertake pre-employment screening.
This role is based in Edinburgh; however, we can offer two days per week remote working.
This is an urgent role, to apply please send your CV to Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Susie on 0131 344 4790
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.