£45,000 – 55,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced UX Designer interested in a new challenge? Do you want to work in the medical diagnostics industry helping millions of people worldwide? If so, read on…
We are currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology company. This global company is looking to bring on an UX Designer who will provide Digital User Experience support and expertise across the business. You’ll act as a user advocate and work closely with many different stakeholders translating their problems and needs into design solutions.
This role can be remotely based following an initial settling-in period on site in Camborne, Cornwall.
You should have the following skills and experiences -
- Solid experience in a previous UX role
- A strong grasp of User Centered Design - owning and championing user centered design activities such as research, design, prototyping, usability testing, validation and analysis
- Experienced with the software design processes
- Skilled and experienced in a broad spectrum of UX tools, techniques and deliverables - proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop etc.
- Proven experience working with customers and end-users
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools - create and rapidly iterate on ideas using process flows, wireframes, hi-fidelity designs, and prototypes to effectively articulate product designs
- Understanding of Agile and Lean UX methodologies
- Strong design mindset
- Passionate about UX and latest design trends
If you fit the above and want to learn more then apply online or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.