Would you enjoy a Web Development role working with established team on projects with variety of clients? Are you confident with your back-end technical and LAMP stack skills and keen to use them on interesting projects? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with client to find experienced web developer for a predominantly back-end technical role working with LAMP stack technologies, AWS cloud hosting and Drupal CMS. To be applicable for this role you should be able to demonstrate your knowledge with detailed portfolio examples of previous projects.
The role will involve:
- Understanding of the latest web technologies and a passion for tech
- Ability to plan, design, build and maintain efficient, reliable code in a timely manner
- Debug, rectify and continuously improve existing code
- Comfortable working within a team (project managers, designers, other developers)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain and justify development decisions
- Ful LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, PHP (and related technologies - SOAP, cURL etc.), MySQL)
- Drupal CMS
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- HTML, CSS, and JS
Nice to have:
- React / React Native
- Dev ops
This is role with copmany with offices based in Glasgow but they are open to candidates looking to work on remote basis.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more call Freddie Kydd for further discussion of details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.