Technical Lead – Web Development – Glasgow
Be-IT’s client is one of the most recognizable brands in the UK is currently experiencing an intensive growth, thus expanding its IT Department and investing in the new technologies to meet the needs of an evolving organization. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, gain new experience and build a long-term career.
In this role you will lead a talented and growing web development team, you will do this with a positive attitude, embracing change, overcoming issues to create a great user experience for the organisations customers.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Providing Technical leadership in a web platform environment.
- Running 1:1s, goal setting, mentoring and coaching your team.
- Stakeholder management and conflict resolution.
- Running agile software development practices.
- Developing technical practices such as pair programming, collective code ownership and continuous delivery.
- Experience as a Technical Lead working with a cross-functional team.
- Experience working with cloud services, including AWS.
- Previous exposure to Continuous Delivery and DevOps culture (e.g. Capistrano, Ansible, containerisation).
- Ability to carry out data-driven decision-making (Google Analytics, monitoring, business statistics).
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd ) and Linked In (Be-IT Resourcing).