Web Technician – Scotland - Home Working
You will be joining a software house that boasts a portfolio of large clients who trust and respect the development team explicitly. They have an excellent team ethos and supportive working environment so are looking for someone with excellent client facing communication skills who believes in team spirit and a positive approach to their work.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working in team providing comprehensive mobile solution for the healthcare sector, this app is in process of being rolled out across major clients. You will work on the redesign of some of the forms used into digital format. This role involves aspects of design, scripting and some light-weight web development.
This will involve:
- Embedding business logic within forms with scripting.
- Some minor web development of client-facing web-based portals.
- To work with our existing forms team to produce form templates using our bespoke form design software.
- Work from a design document and on occasion liaise direct with our clients to ascertain requirements.
- Testing of forms.
What you need:
- Understanding of basic logic expressions
- A eye for good aesthetics.
Working conditions & style
This is a largely remote position so good time management is a must. The team is based around central Scotland and meets up regularly for team meetings. They make great use of collaboration tools such as video conferencing so you’ll never feel isolated. You will also need to be willing to travel within Scotland on occasion to meet clients and other team members. You will be working within a small team who are passionate about providing a good service to the product’s user base. If you can be as passionate, you’ll fit in well!
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Freddie Kydd for further discussion
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked