Are you someone who would like to improve technical skills by attending courses and achieving professional qualifications? Do you have experience in Windows 10 deployment and Office365? Would you enjoy working consultancy environment creating solutions for clients? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with growing consultancy in Edinburgh to find someone passionate about IT to find a candidate with proven experience in the design and architecture of Modern Desktop solutions across multiple physical and virtual platforms.
The role will involve;
- Windows 10 application packaging and deployment
- MS SCCM build, setup, administration an deployment to ensure the SCCM platform is upgraded and built correctly to support a Windows 10 migration
- SCCM Task Sequences, software configurations and deployment tasks
- Designing and driving systems testing including OAT, UAT and Smoke testing
- Automating deployments of Windows Desktop and Service operation systems using native Microsoft scripting tools, System Centre Manager and Microsoft Intune
- The ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment and deal with multiple tasks and projects when required.
Your experience will include;
- Previous experience of Windows 10 architecture, configuration and deployment
- Knowledge and experience of using standard packaging tools
- Strong SCCM and Intune skills and experience
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Experience of working in Enterprise Mobility and Security suite and Office365
- Knowledge of Microsoft MDM and MAM
This role is based in Edinburg but will have flexible working arrangements though in future some travel to client sites may be required.
If you want the chance progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org